Friday 21 September 2012

Totally Papercrafts Challenge


Morning all. It's time for a new challenge over at Totally Papercrafts and this week it's my turn to host the challenge and I've chosen a nice easy theme this week.....

I'd like to see all your cards that are...

For A Child

Doesn't matter if it's a birth-day or a birthday as long as the recipient is a child I don't mind what it is.

We're sponsored this week by the fabulous Meljen's who are offering 4 digis of the winners choice to the winner.

Here is my card for today's challenge. This is a card I made last week for a friend whose friend had just had a baby, and it's another one of these cards that I giggled the whole way through making. I just love this little image from Ladybug Crafts. He's just fab :) 




Challenges I'd Like to Enter
Lollipop Crafts - Break Out Your Punch
Oldie But A Goodie - Show Us Your Ribbons (stamp is an old one but I love it!)
Use It Tuesday - Anything Goes
Dutch Dare - Snips and Snails
Papercrafting Journey - My Sentiment Exactly
CRAFT - Children
Crafty Catz - Buttons

Stamps 
Baby Baby, Ladybug Crafts Ink coloured with Promarkers and Copics

 Cardstock/Paper 
from stash

Embellishments 
Button and ribbon from stash

Tools 
Circle and Star Circle Nesties, Cuttlebug
Word Window Punch, Stampin Up

Thanks for dropping by today. Enjoy your Friday. The boys are off school this weekend for a long weekend as it's a Glasgow holiday so hoping the weather will improve so we can actually get out! Failing that I guess there is always baking or crafting (neither of which I'm sure appeal to the boys!!)

Remember to pop by the Totally Papercrafts blog and see the rest of the "childish" inspiration my fellow teamies have left for you.

Hugs. Susan xxx

18 comments:

Joey said...

Susan this is so cute, gorgeous design and such a sweet image. Joey xx

Kim said...

morning Susan, love the image on this, what a sweet card!
Kim x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Morning Susan. This is so adorable, the image looks like it has just been tickled. You have made a fab card with it. Have a great weekend. I am excited as I am off to Ally Pally tomorrow for a spend up.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan. That image is adorable and I love the colours and layout.
I hope you have a fab weekend
Hugs Sue

Shirley-Anne said...

Sweet new baby card .fabulous image and embellishing .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susan
A gorgeous card thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
hugs Dianne xx

MamaMarjolein said...

Such a cute card!

Saw you at MIM.

greetz,
(Mama)Marjolein (#238)

Lisa T said...

This is so cute! COngrats to your friend!

Stephanie U said...

What a darling card!
Thanks for playing along with UIT!

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Susan, that little baby is SO cute :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Laine said...

Such a sweet image Susan, so cute. Love the colour and detail. Enjoy the holiday week-end. I hope the weather is kind.
Hugs
Laine
X

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Susan, adorable image...thanks for Ben's birthday wishes, he has had a great day.
Enjoy the weekend
Wendy xx

Gale said...

Sweet baby card Susan. The image is adorable. Thanks for playing with us at PCJ and good luck in the challenge. Hugs, Gale

Cathy Dineen said...

Really cute! Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday! :)

Anne said...

Love this Susan, very pretty.
Anne x

sue w. said...

Hi Susan, what a cute image and the frame is fab. Super papers too.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Hugs Sue W.

Helen said...

So cute, thanks for sharing it with us at Dutch Dare.

Hugs Helen DT xx

DesignerDiva said...

Beautiful card for a little boy Susan I love it!
I'm sorry that I'm a little late this week to thank you for playing along at Oldie But A Goodie, and I hope you will join us again soon
Hugs Laurie x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...