Saturday 1 September 2012

A Successful Weekend (so far....)

When I picked the boys up from After School care yesterday I noticed from the board that Scott had been awarded Star of the Week in his class so I was very pleased. I then walked round to get the boys and was met by both boys running towards me (an unusual occurrence!) shouting that they had both been awarded Star of the Week for their respective classes. Even better.

And today Craig took part in the Junior Great Scottish Run. This is his second year of doing it and improved his time from last year so he's quite chuffed with himself now.

And look who we ran into today before the run.


I have heard that a certain young lady is upset that Craig met Mandeville, sorry Beth!! And Craig isn't that popular with his brother for meeting Mandeville either!!

Back tomorrow with tonight's creation ;)

 Hugs. Susan xxx

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I am sure Beth will eventually forgive him .... Eventually!!!

And well done Craig xxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...