Friday 10 August 2012

Totally Papercrafts Challenge

Oh dear, oh dear *shakes head* I really do need to read instructions properly before making a DT card....

It's time for a new challenge over at Totally Papercrafts and this time Diane has chosen the theme (it's her first time so be gentle with her!). This week we want you to 


Frame It

(add a frame around your image)

The more observant amongst you will notice that there isn't, in fact, a frame around my image.... but.... the bears are holding frames... yeah, I know, go to the naughty step for not reading instructions properly.



We are sponsored this week by Stamp and Create and by a new sponsor to us Dilly Beans images!




No new products were harmed in the making of this card! Use It Up 2012.

Stamps -
Penny Black Bears coloured with Promarkers
Alphabet, Penny Black
Birthday sentiment, Stampin Up
Cardstock/Paper - From stash

Remember to pop over to Totally Papercrafts to see if the rest of the DT followed the instructions correctly (I'll give you a hint, they did....)

Thanks for dropping by today. Have a good Friday whatever you're up to.

Hugs. Susan xxx

12 comments:

Sandra said...

You framed each letter of the sentiment. I think that counts.

Doing well this last week Mrs M

Hugs S x

PS. I think I need to get me some of those Dilly Beans ;-)

Kim said...

love the idea of holding frames! I'm sure that counts! love the card
Kim x

Tracey T said...

This is very cute and the image mat does look like a frame. Really, it does. Hmm... yes, the diminutive Ronnie Corbett... I used to work in Knightsbridge, years ago and was regularly sent over the road to Harrods to get stuff for my boss. I was a bit distracted one day as I walked into the store and tripped over something, just managing to avoid falling flat on my face. I turned round, as you do, to see what it was that had been left carelessly on the floor to trip people up, only to see that it was in fact Ronnie Corbett (standing). As you know, I'm not exactly tall, but he's not two hands higher than a dog. I'd fallen right over the top of him. Poor wee man.

Sue said...

Such a lovely card Susan. That image is adorable and I love the colours and the layout
I hope you have a good day
Hugs Sue

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, your colours are fabulous, hugs Pops x x x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Susan. You have matted it a couple of times so I think that counts. Lol!!! I did frame mine but it doesn't look like it. It just looks like I laid one die cut on top of the other, but I did cut the middle out of the bottom layer. Lol!!! Adorable image and papers.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Doreen said...

oh Susan your card is adorable. The image is so cute. Love the colours too.
Big hugs and a nice weekend
Doreen xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Too cute susan! Love the gorgeous layout :)

Laine said...

This is lovely Susan and features lots of frames. I love it.
Hugs
Laine
X

sue w. said...

Hi Susan, I love your teddies hun and their framed message and gorgeous papers. Don't bother with the naughty corner!
Have a fab weekend.
Hugs Sue W.

Lisa T said...

This is so cute!

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Susan.
Wendy xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...