Wednesday 15 August 2012

Back to Normal

Whatever that might be!

Boys started back to school today. This is Craig's last year at Primary. I can't quite believe it, I'm not sure where the last 7 years have gone. 




And so on to today's card. My friend's wee boy was starting school yesterday and as his name is Dan when I found this image on Digi Stamp Boutique called Off To School Dan, I knew that I had to have him and make a card for him! (I hope by now that it's been delivered)



Challenges I'd like to enter

Make it Monday
Card Mania - Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday - Child's Play
Penny's Challenge - Back to School

Stamps
Off to School Dan coloured with Copics and Promarkers -DSB
Sentiment DSB
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Can't remember the name or the manufacturer!
Embellishments -From Stash

Thanks for dropping by tonight- I really am aiming to get earlier at doing this, honest ;)


Hugs. Susan xxx

14 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Awwww too cute Susan! Love the card that you made for him...perfect image :)

June Nelson said...

Aw dont they look ever so smart and they will feel very grown up in their smart uniforms bless, the card is fabulous hunny very apt, big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Miss Emerald said...

So sweet and beatiful card!

Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges! Good luck!

Miss Emerald

Sandra said...

Super card.
It's only been 6 years. Getting ahead of yourself ;-)

S x

Sue said...

Awwww your boys look lovely.
Such a fab card, I love the image and the colours are great

Sue

Tracey T said...

Those boys are just gorgeous, Susan and looking very smart too. We're back on Tuesday but never mind, soon be Christmas! Love the card, btw, perfect for the wee boy. Hugs xx

Unknown said...

Awww two gorgeous little boys on the way to school what a fab photo Susan.
Your card is so cute great work well done hugs Elaine

Dilyana said...

Lovely card and double lovely boys :-) Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges and I hope to see you again :-)

Chrissy said...

Adorable little boys all dressed up in uniform and such a cute card, love the image and colouring, so cute.

Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

Unknown said...

Hi Susan, just found myself with an odd half hour free and have been blog hopping.

Have been having a wander throught the fab cards you are always making!

Know just the sort of Usher / Drake problem you had - I've lost it with current music. Must sound like my parents used to - what, whose that? Not like I used to listen to, they were much better!! Altho I'm not as bad as my F-i-L, he thought George Michael had died!!!!

Your boys look so cute as well - right little cheeky chappies!! My Emily doesn't go back until the beginning of September, but I'm starting to look forward to the end of the hols!

Have a great weekend.

Sarah

Doreen said...

super cute card and the boys are so sweet ,)
hugs
Doreen xx

kenli said...

Gorgeous card with so many pretty details. Thanks for joininig us at
CARD MANIA CHALLENDGES!

Caz said...

This is gorgeous, Thank you for joining us at Penny's Papercrafty, and good luck.

Caz PPC DT

Amy Johnson said...

Such a sweet Card, and for the perfect occasion too! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...