Thursday 19 July 2012

Ready Teddy Go

Well you will be pleased to know that I did tidy the table last night - there is now plenty space to work on and I did do some work this afternoon. I organised things too so might find it slightly easier to work. Or not. I may never find anything again.


And I was about to go to bed when I got a message from a friend about half price school shoes but the offer was to finish at 6am this morning... so I had to log back on to the laptop and just check it out. Bought Clarks shoes for the boys half price - fingers crossed that they actually fit them!


So today I am sharing with you a card I was commissioned to make. It was for a friend's daughters to give to their Celtic mad Dad. I was asked for a card with a Celtic shirt and a #7 on it.... I panicked slightly and then I remembered this wee cutie from LotV!





No new products were harmed in the making of this card! Use It Up 2012. 


Image -LotV - coloured with Promarkers
Cardstock/Paper - From Stash
Embellishments - Button and twine from stash
Tools - Trophy Sizzlit, Sidekick


Thanks for dropping by today. See you tomorrow for another Totally Papercrafts Challenge.


Hugs. Susan xxx

6 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

So cute Susan! What an adorable image and love the theme :)

Sandra said...

Fits the brief perfectly.
Lovely card

S xxx

Kim said...

So very cute!

Cathy said...

Such a cutie, love rear bear. Great detaiLs
too.

Hugs
Cathy

Sue said...

fabulous card Susan, great image and I love the colours

Sue

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous cute card Susan, love it.
luv
Debby

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...