Tuesday 5 June 2012

Oops!

What a day yesterday was. Took the boys to Jurassic Parrr which is an adventure golf place close to us. They were having a ball until we got onto hole 17. I was waiting for them at the end of when I decided I needed to get out the way in case of flying golf balls. I stepped back over a rock which was bigger than I anticipated and ended up sprawled on the ground. And there was blood... and being a head injury there was quite a lot of it! 


Anyway, the boys and Andy continued their game... and I visited the first aider who patched me up. He said it was a graze rather than a split so just advised that I should visit the hospital if I felt dizzy or unwell! Thankfully everything was fine and although I didn't sleep very well last night cos every time I turned over I seemed to hit the sore bit.  



So today we've been visiting friends which was lovely as we've not seen them for a while.  The boys and Katy had a ball playing together and even 2 year old Callum tried to join in but he's just a tad slower than them at the moment!


Haven't managed much crafting - although as I write that that isn't strictly speaking correct. I've coloured in a few images, matched them with paper and card. They just haven't made into actual cards just yet!


I also wanted to share a photo of my Mum and Dad today as this would have been their 47th wedding anniversary, unfortunately I saved it on the computer (which is Scott's room) not the laptop!


Thanks for dropping by today. 


Susan xx

7 comments:

Fiona said...

sounds like you have had fun Susan...love the name of the golfing...very good!!

time for crafting now...don't you think??

Did you see there is a SN DT call??

Fi
x

Sue said...

Awww poor you, I hope you have a better night sleep tonight.
Fabulous photos
All the best
Sue

Tracey T said...

Hope you get a better night tonight, sweetie. The boys certainly look like they were having a great time! Hugs, Tracey x

Judith said...

Oh dear - sounds like you should just stay in and craft! All this out and about isn't good for you!! Have a grey night hugs Judith x

Wishcraft said...

Oops! Hope your head's all better now Susan. Great photos :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness Susan, hope you're ok! That sounds like the kind of thing that would happen to me!

Fab photos - looks like fun was had by all! Wedgie xxx

Stressed Stamper said...

Great posting - sort of thing I would do - owch - hope you are ok now
Sarah

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...