Wednesday 30 May 2012

Who Turned the Sun Off?!

Not been as nice today. In fact, I was decidedly chilly when I went out to post my friend's birthday card at lunchtime! Not chilly enough to be wearing a winter jacket though like I saw one woman doing.


Andy is away to the golf range and the children picked going to bed early to watch dvd's rather than going out to play so I am enjoying some peace and quiet. I'm thinking now of pj's and a cuppa and maybe some colouring in. 


I was at the Crafty Cabin last night as it's Scott's birthday on Friday and I will need to go shopping tomorrow night as we haven't yet bought him anything! Oops.


So, this is the last card I was commissioned to make last week. I just love the Ladybug Crafts Ink Baby Baby set. Especially this wee cutie.




Challenges I'd like to enter:


Chocolate Coffee and Cards - For The Boys
Here Come the Boys - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - For Baby
Crafty Catz - For A Man
2 Sisters - Bring On the Boys


No new products were harmed in the making of this card! Use It Up 2012.


Image and Sentiment, Baby Baby set (coloured with Copics), Ladybug Crafts Ink 
Cardstock - from stash
Paper - Forever Friends Baby set
Embellishments - Stars from Star Nestie, Bakers Twine
Tools - Star Nestie, Star Circle Nestie, Cuttlebug


Thanks for dropping by today. Enjoy what's left of your Wednesday.


Hugs. Susan xxx

12 comments:

cheryl said...

oh Hun,this is just gorgeous love that super cute image and the colours are just perfection,brilliant layout too hugs Cherylxxxxx

Unknown said...

Hi Susan, isn't this just the sweetest!! Love the cute image and the word paper is perfect.

Sarah

Sandra said...

A bonnie card for Beau.
Best bit is the stars!
S xxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

What a cute card Susan! Love the colours and that adorable image :)

Pamela said...

So cute Susan.

Pam x

debby4000 said...

Oh what adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Michelle said...

Is that little one sweet....
Thank you for playing with us at Carft your Passion.
LG Michelle

Nikbee said...

Such a sweet card.
Nikki x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Susan :-)

thanks for entering the Simon Says Stamp DT call and Good Luck :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Joanne said...

Really cute, cute, cute! Love the striped paper and your stars, so perfect with your adorable image! I also have to tell you, I love your blog name and your description ~ I too am admittedly a "crafty chocoholic" and proud of it, lol! So glad you played along with us at CC&CC and I hope you come back again soon! Aloha!

Unknown said...

Hi Susan,
Well , I’m back and I have the rest of today free so as to catch up on everyone’s creations since I have been away refurbishing my old house.
I adore reading the blog’s and looking at all the lovely cards and projects, almost as much as making the cards myself.
Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog , its so nice to keep in touch.
What a fabulous memory page here and its so pretty, your creations made whilst I have been away are fabulous Susan great work
well done ,
Hugs Elaine

Craftdee said...

What a super sweet card! Thanks for joining in the Here Come The Boys challenge, good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ☺

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...