Sunday 27 May 2012

Share it on Sunday

Wow, Sunday again. And here I am, a bit later on normal to Share on Sunday with Sugar Nellies.  I give you the wisdom according to Dr Sheldon Cooper! Big Bang Theory is one of my favourite programmes and I adore Sheldon.






And a spot of gratuitious hottie action.... This is Bradley Cooper.


We've had a lovely day today. Scott was playing rugby today at Cumbernauld and we took the opportunity of visiting with friends who stay just across the road from the Cumbernauld rugby club. We haven't seen them in a very long time. Fiona was my bridesmaid and it really has been far too long since we saw them. The boys had a great time playing with their daughter Ciara and her friends. Nathan, their son is in first year and didn't want to play with the youngsters lol!!


Anyway, I hope you've had a lovely day whatever you've been doing.


Susan xx

2 comments:

An Occasional Genius said...

Sounds like you've had a pretty good weekend all round hon! We had a children's party today, out in the garden..wine in hand....just lovely! Not our garden or child I hasten to add so very relaxing! xx

Turtle In The Sand said...

Long live Dr. Sheldon Cooper. He is my favorite second only to the ever so hot Damon Salvatore of Vampire Diaries!

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...