Thursday 5 April 2012

And now for something completely different....

Not some of my cards to share today but some of the beautiful cards I received for my birthday. I have such talented, kind friends and I'll share more of them with you tomorrow.  I'm sure you will agree with me that they're gorgeous cards.

This one is from Cass.
 This one is from Fi.


This one is from Yvonne.


and finally for today, this one is from Sandra!



I started this post as I was watching One Born Every Minute having just come back from visiting friends with their gorgeous new baby girl (that's another card you have to look forward to!) and then I saw more baby pictures on Facebook of little Ruby Mae who was born today 6 weeks early to my cousin and her husband. Now I am so emotional I don't think I'll be able to sleep!!  Maybe I should put this energy to good use and go and build some more furniture?!

We are in the middle of giving the boys their own rooms and we've bought new furniture for them from Ikea so we've spent a lot of time building. Maybe on second thoughts I will just go to bed with my Professor Layton game or my book!

Thanks for dropping by today. Hugs. Susan xxx

2 comments:

cheryl said...

oh Hun happy birthday sweetie,all of these cards are just gorgeous,hope the rooms get finished Hun take care hugs Cherylxxx

Fiona said...

ah Susan...hope you has a fab birthday. Leave the furniture building to your hubby...you chill out and do some crafting...

Fi
x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...