Friday 16 March 2012

Phew. Made it.

It's the end of another week. And what a long week it has been. I know I only work 3 days but they seem to have lasted about 3 years this week! And there was no craft fair at the SECC to look forward to this week. 

I'm sure though, that my week hasn't been as long as the week my friend Pauline has been having. Baby Lumpy was due on Tuesday but appears to be too comfy in situ. We've started trending on Twitter in the hope that it will encourage some movement so #ComeOutLumpy.

All is not doom and gloom, however, as I had my usual Thursday night in the Cabin last night. And very busy little bees we both were! So I will have a few cards to share with you over the next few days!

Here is the first - now, I bought Romantic Dreamer from someone but I can't remember who it was. It may have been the lovely Pop's though. This is the first time that I have inked her up and I must admit I really like her :) but then I say that about all my Sassys!!
Now, I have made her using *whispers* some new stuff I bought at the SECC last week, including this new oval Nestie. I did have a £25 loyalty voucher to spend at Craftworld though so I made the most of it ;)

I said to Cass last night that I think next week my challenge should be to use red!! Just seems that I've been using a lot of the same colour so might be a good idea to go for something completely different next week.


Challenges I'd like to enter:

Cupcake - Spotty/Going Dotty
SN Facebook Group - Anything Goes
Totally Ladybug Tuesday - Anything Goes
Hotshot Crafts - Ribbons

Image - Romantic Dreamer, Funkykits, coloured with Copics
Cardstock/Paper - from stash and Boho Chic paper
Embellishments - Flowers, pearls  from stash crumb cake seam binding ribbon, Stampin Up

Thanks for dropping by today. Enjoy what's left of your Friday.

Hugs. Susan xxx

6 comments:

Wiccababe said...

I love this Susan, perfect colouring, colours, papers - in fact it's Mary Poppins (practically perfect in every way)
I think I have to have some of that paisley paper
Debz
xx

Unknown said...

Awww... This is such an adorable and sweet card! Love the soft pinks and the sweet image and details! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine!

craftymum said...

A super card. I love the colour. Thank you for joining us at HSC for our "Ribbon" challenge

hugs Sarah x

xxxtglxxx said...

This is so sweet Susan :) and the first time I have seen this image too. Pretty papers, colours, dies and colouring.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Catherine said...

This is beautiful. Love the monochromatic colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight.....

Julie said...

Stunning Susan! Gorgeous card!,thanks for joining the LCI anything goes challenge. Remember to leave a comment on the LCI post today for a chance of winning one of the day's new release digis! hope to see you there,Julie.x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...