Monday 26 March 2012

Marvellous Monday (for a change)

Well what a beautiful few days we've had. It's been fab (apart from the resulting ironing pile because I've had a lot of washings dried!!) However, when you've lived in the West of Scotland your whole life you kinda get the feeling that this *might* actually be summer. Fingers crossed it's not though eh?

No card today but a couple of photos of Scott taken at yesterday's Minis rugby session at Cartha Queens Park RFC. What a glorious day they had :)

The first one taken by Carla Cavani is Scott scoring one of two tries -  and not as I suspected just having a lie down! (the other try was apparently in a game against the parents!!)


And this is an action shot taken by my friend Jill - he even looks like he might know what he's doing ;)


Back tomorrow with my creation for Creative Craft Challenges.

Thanks for dropping by today. Hugs. Susan xxx

1 comment:

Kim said...

So cute Susan! I do miss my girls being small sometimes. It is a great time in your life, Enjoy!

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...