Sunday 12 February 2012

Well then....

What an exciting weekend this has been - Strictly on Friday, yesterday I made the Top 3 at Simply Stampin' with my DT card from last week and today I have been featured on the Sugar Nellie blog on their Sunday Showcase with my Rosie card of last week. I am so chuffed at both of these honours! Yesterday Scott was at a wee girl in class' birthday party at a local soft play place. Poor wee soul appeared to have been the only boy in his class who was invited but it seems not to have spoiled his enjoyment. This is the card I made for the little girl. I just couldn't do pink... Made her in on Thursday during my crafty evening with Cass in the cabin. At one point I wasn't sure what she was going to look like and did actually consider **** but a wee cake (Angel slice, containing a **** layer) upped the sugar levels and she became peachy/orangey instead. I used glossy accents on the balloons and thought they were dry so put it away. Wasn't quite dry so it went a bit wrong... never mind I'm sure no one will notice ;) as I covered it with more glossy accents! Spent some time last night colouring in some images so hopefully they will make it on to cards and I'll have something to share tomorrow. Image - Ellie's birthday, digi stamp from Saturated Canary coloured with Copics Cardstock - from mine and Cass' stash Embellishments - Buttons and twine from Cass' stash Thanks for dropping by today, have a lovely Sunday whatever you're doing. Hugs.Susan xxx

5 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Simply stunning and well done you :O)

i had a fab day and night yesterday until the shock this morning not whitney :O( will PM you on FB

Mwah

Ali x

Margaret Ann Moffat said...

wow gorjuss way to go Susan

Flutterby Trina said...

She looks beautiful! Love the colours!
The layout if lovely!!! Well don't on your being featured and your top three!
xx

Shazza said...

gorgeous card, love that image x

xxxtglxxx said...

Well done Susan on your showcase and Top 3! :) Well deserved hun!

Love your gorgeous, sweet card, and those balloons look great in glossy accents. Love the fresh zingy colours too :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...