Tuesday 27 December 2011

A simple card

Now if only I had started making these earlier I could have made about 20839283498234 of them! A lesson for next year. Simple cards are the way to go! Image - Sentiment from Contempo Christmas, Stampin Up Cardstock - Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Stampin Up Ink - Early Espresso, Stampin Up Embellishments - Glamour Dust Tools - Star Nestie, D'Vine Swirls Embossing Folder, Big Shot Just catching up with Michael McIntyre's Comedy Roadshow and laughing a lot! Andy is back at work tomorrow. What will I do to entertain the children..... answers on a postcard please!! Hugs.Susan xxx

1 comment:

Fiona said...

gorgeous Susan!!

I hope you enjoyed Michael McIntyre...we watched it last night, was funny!!

Fi
x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...