Friday 23 December 2011

2 more sleeps

and still so much to do! I have even taken to not putting the laptop on of an evening so I don't fritter the entire night away on Facebook and Twitter. Hopefully I shall get some stuff done tomorrow - if I manage to get up early. Couple of things to share today - couple of gift bags I made for our Secret Santa recipients at work, I was really pleased with them. Think they were more exciting than the gifts to be honest ;)

Image - Miss Claus, Funky Kits Cardstock - Old Olive, Stampin Up, other card and paper from stash Embellishments - Craftwork Cards Tools - Big Shot, Lacy Oval Nesties

This card is one that I made for my lovely friend Cathy. Over on the SN Facebook group we had a feel good Christmas card swap. I received a gorgeous card from the lovely Lis (which I shall share tomorrow) and I was due to send one to Cathy. Unfortunately I was a bit behind so it only got posted the other day. Hopefully she's received it by now......

Image - Funky Kits Cardstock - from stash Paper - Bo Bunny Embellishments - Sentiment brad, flowers and leaves from stash Tools - Cropadile Image - Miss Claus, Funky Kits Cardstock - Old Olive, Stampin Up, other card and paper from stash Embellishments - Craftwork Cards, Flowers from stash Tools - Big Shot, Nesties, D'vine Swirls Embossing Folder

Hugs.Susan xxx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...