Saturday 5 November 2011

Photo Inspiration challenge at Sweet Stampin

Over at Sweet Stampin this week the challenge is to use the photo below as inspiration. Aren't the colours lovely (mainly because there is no pink....) Go over to the blog and check out what my fellow sweeties have created - they are all fabby :) I'm thinking of having a wee crafting night tonight so I might just use these colours for inspiration. Either that or I will break out into a cold sweat trying to enter this week's S N Facebook challenge. Oh yes. It's ****..... Or I will make a start on those Christmas cards, otherwise Abi will nag me ;)

Fi is offering 2 Sugar Nellie stamps as the prize for the winner of this week's challenge.

You have to be in it to win it ;)

I will be off later with the boys to watch the Christmas lights switch on and fireworks in Paisley. Have fun and stay safe.

Hugs.Susan xxx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...