Tuesday 8 November 2011

How can it be nearly 10pm already?

I feel like I've achieved nothing today and it's almost bedtime. Well, ish. Look what I found! Made this at the Tartan Stampers Mini Convention at the end of September. Well I don't think I actually did it at the time but finished it at home later. So, it turns out I've made more Christmas cards than I thought..... Mabye I can sit back and relax now?!

All products Stampin Up unless otherwise stated Image -Dasher Cardstock - Real Red, Old Olive Ink - Versmark/silver embossing powder Embellishments - Real red ribbon, rhinestones Tools - Big Shot, Embossing Folder Oh, and the meeting was fine last night! Hugs.Susan xxx

3 comments:

Helen Anderson said...

Ooh you've just reminded me that I need to complete mine! One more off my list too ;).
Helen x

Cathy said...

fab card Susan - I like Dasher embossed, and love that embossing folder. Great touch with the gems.
Hugs
cathy xx

Cat's sCrap said...

Hi Susan,

A simple and clean Christmas card as I like. Attractive stamp. Good idea to have added pastes.
Congratulations!

Hugs from France.
Cat's sCrap.

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...