Saturday 10 September 2011

Woohoo Strictly is back...

Saturday nights are made for Doctor Who and Strictly :) And at least this year it doesn't seem to have a profusion of soap stars who I have no clue who they are!! Over at the Sugar Bowl this fortnight there's a lovely sketch from Erika to use plus the optional theme of use your scraps.

I've actually been using scraps on cards for ages - I have so many of them! I think I've only once recently actually cut into a whole 12x12 sheet of paper!! So this is my attempt. I love this image (actually I love all of them but I can't have a favourite as they'll get upset) Challenges: The Sugar Bowl - Erika's sketch and Use Your Scraps Paperplay - Use two or more stamped images Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes Image -Strike A Pose, Funky Kits coloured with Promarkers, Sentiment - Inkadinkadoo (maybe) Cardstock and paper- from scrap boxes Embellishments - Gems Hugs.Susan xxx

5 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Susan :o) Love this image (it's stamped out ready for me to colour tomorrow) and fab sentiment, great colouring too. Lisa x

paper fun said...

Awesome card. I love the image and your coloring.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

debby4000 said...

Oh what wonderful, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Sharon Caudle said...

Adorable card!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at PaperPlay Challenges and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Erika said...

Susan great card. Love your colour combo and the sentiment. Thanks for taking part in the Sugar Bowl challenge and good luck.
Erika. x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...