Tuesday 27 September 2011

Some more of the weekend's swaps

As promised more photos of the weekend's shoebox swaps. A little robin Christmas card. Unfortunately I stamped him too far over on the Top Note so his tail is a bit hidden by the Lace Border!

A chest of drawers card designed by Mary Hutt - thought this was a really clever idea!

A Make A Monster card - this was the first one I made at the weekend - although I had to finish it at home as I stupidly glittered the little monster before I'd stuck it in the inside of the card! I love it. It's designed by Lorraine McCormack.

A gift bag, designed by Helen Anderson (completed with goodies in the inside which I haven't shared yet ;)
A vintagey, distressed Dasher Christmas card designed by Laura Riddell.
There are another few posts to come.... You'll be sick of them by the end of the week. Hugs.Susan xxx

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Stunning again. Love the chest of drawers and Dasher is fab .. I have him .. .I might be CASEing this one!!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...