Saturday 3 September 2011

A retiring afternoon

Spent this afternoon helping out my friend and SU sister Jen at her Stampin Up retirement party at the Campanile Hotel in Braehead. Had a lovely time with a lovely bunch of ladies. The SU retirement list came out on Thursday and details all the stuff that isn't making it through to the new catalogue which launches on 1st October. Contact me if you would like to see a copy of the list - I'll be only too glad to place an order for you. Jen also asked me to do a demo using some of the retiring products. I actually ended up doing two! That's all I'll say for the moment cos I want to share the end products with you later - I've taken the photos, I just don't know what I did with the usb cable for the phone!! For the moment though - here's the anniversary card I made for Andy. I did it in a CAS style and used WOW.... not as good as perhaps Ali would make but I tried!

Challenge DYSU - Friendly Critters Image - PB Hedgehogs coloured with promarkers Cardstock - from stash Tools - Hearts embossing folder, Big Shot Now, where did I put that usb cable..... Hugs.Susan xxx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute!! Love those two little lovers. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU,
Joan

Unknown said...

That's just darling

kitten dysu team

Miranda said...

such a sweet and gorgeous card Susan
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...