Saturday 10 September 2011

And the birthday celebrations continue....

ish! I promised Scott that I would put the card he made for Andy on my blog. He's done a fab job hasn't he?!

Been at the Craftworld papercraft event today and had a lovely time. Bought some stuff too :) And I've been challenged by the lovely Kerry to do a card using my prisma pencils... oooh the pressure, I have until Monday and she'll be checking in!!

I was also *supposed* to make some badges for my Sugary friends to wear so we recognise each other at the SECC in October, although I think that as Cass is sitting with the Sassy stamps and the Copics that she could maybe do it while she's demoing......

So I might be back later. Ignored the housework all day yesterday - should maybe do something about it today. Well, maybe after this cuppa ;)

Hugs.Susan xxx

1 comment:

Victoria said...

wow he has done a fantastic job x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...