Tuesday 2 August 2011

Tuesday again

and it's my Sunday night..... Sorry I was missing yesterday. Long story, I won't bore you with the details. I was going to tidy the dining room table today so that we could have dinner tonight and then I could craft later. However, I ended up in the boy's room tidying up and by the time I'd finished there I had no energy left to do the table. I'm going to try and tidy it now though. (well, after I've finished blogging) This is the card I made for Sandra's birthday. It hasn't quite turned out how I would have liked and I'm not sure if it qualified as dazzling but never mind! I have written down a load of challenges in my wee book. Hopefully I'll get busy this week!

I'd like to enter the card in the following challenges Papertake weekly - Anything Goes (with optional metal) Allsorts - Free and Easy Hugs.Susan xxx

2 comments:

Nicola said...

Stunning card Susan, your colouring is just perfect and the colour combo is great!
Thanks for entering our Free and Easy challenge this week at Allsorts and good luck!
Love Nicola xxx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Susan I love how you've placed the girls together looks fab thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...