Saturday 6 August 2011

Sugar Bowl (again)

I am a mere beginner when it comes to entering this month's Sugar Bowl challenge. This is only my 3rd entry......Bloggy buddies Cathy and Fiona have entered 10, yes, 10!! cards each into the Sugar Bowl. There's been a wee bit of friendly rivalry going on in the SN Facebook group. All done in the best possible taste naturally. I think they're both a wee bit sketched out now so I think that might be it from them. I might do another with Hippy Chick. Maybe. I'll see how I feel later. For now, here's Bella Bunting! Sugar Bowl - sketch Hugs.Susan xxx

4 comments:

Erika said...

Lovely bright summer card Susan and this stamp I have to admit is one of my favourites.
Erika.

Fiona said...

fab card susan...love Bella Bunting, she is fab to colour.

Fi
x

gillybean said...

Oh I like this stamp Susan, and the colours you've used are just right. The SU stamp is great with it too!

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

I have to agree with Erika she is one of my fav too. Fantastic card Susan.

I love visiting your blog so glam :D

Ali x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...