Wednesday 10 August 2011

A quick card

I meant to enter last night's card into the SN Facebook challenge which was to use punches. I had used a circle punch on the card deliberately too and when I posted it in FB I forgot to mention I wanted to enter it. D'oh. So I just *had* to make another card. This is it. Literally thrown together this evening while waiting on Andy coming back from Asda. I had coloured Fashionista in yesterday after my wee lesson with Cass and coloured her to go with my fave paper - Elegant Soiree. I found a few scraps and the card just came together. I finished it with a stamp from the Stampin Up Punches Three set (retired) and used the scalloped square punch to cut it out. And I've stuck a few wee pearls on her too. I *heart* this image :) You may see another few cards with her on. And hopefully the next photo won't be so blurry. Sorry about that. Image - Fashionista, Funky Kits (coloured with Promarkers), Punches Three, Stampin Up (retired set) Cardstock - Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Stampin Up Paper - Elegant Soiree, Stampin Up Ink - Early Espresso, Stampin Up Embellishments -SA pearls, Stampin Up Tools - Scalloped square punch, Stampin Up I'm off to play with my new Sugar :D Hugs.Susan xxx

3 comments:

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Susan...love that Sassy!! Were you multi tasking..FB and blogging at the same time!!

fi
x

Cass said...

it's gorgeous Susan and fabby colouring. I <3 those papers too.

Cass xxx

Erika said...

Sarah I so love this stamp, I must dust mine down!
Great colour combo.
Happy crafting,
Erika.

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...