Tuesday 16 August 2011

Last day.....

of the Summer holidays. Woo hoo!!!! Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. That's just over 23 hours to go until they're back. Sadly I'll have to go to work though so I won't get to enjoy my freedom til next Monday ;) We're about to get ready to go swimming and then who knows what the rest of the day will hold. Wanted to get this card blogged. Made it yesterday and am completely traumatised by the pinkness of it!! Pink is soooo hard. (well, it is for me anyway, I'm not a girly girl and I live in a house full of boys!!) Anyway, here's Pillow Talk - the PINK version. The Sugar Bowl - sketch
Image - Pillow Talk, Funky Kits coloured with Promarkers
Cardstock and paper from stash
Embellishments -Card candy (coloured with promarkers), Craftwork Cards
Tools - Border punch, Stampin Up
Hugs.Susan xxx

2 comments:

Wiccababe said...

this is gorgeous and I can't get over you owning all that pink, never mind using it lol
I was exactly the same, I hated pink with a passion - when I was pregnant with Willow I knew I was having a girl and I dreaded it because i knew everyone would buy pink. But the second they let me out of the hospital after she was born I went straight to Mothercare and had a huge pink spending spree lol
Debz
xx

Pat said...

Hey Susan...your pink card is just as adorable as it can be!! I love Pillow Talk...and your coloring is so pretty!I love love love the pink!! Thanks so much for playing in this fortnight's Sugar Bowl!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...