Monday 29 August 2011

It's time for a dip in the Sugar Bowl

Well as it goes, that wasn't a bad Monday. Craig was back at school after being unwell on Friday so I had a bit of peace. I even *gasp* managed some housework ;) Also had Scott's wee pal down to play straight after school. They came in and the first thing they asked for (with their snacks) was a cup of tea. Honestly, lie a pair of old men!! As promised to my lovely bloggy buddy (and now SB sweetie) Fi, here is my first entry to the Sugar Bowl using Marlena's sketch which I've added below. I've also gone with the optional theme of One for the Girls. This is one of my newest pieces of Sugar and I don't want any of them feeling unloved so there may be a few more entries. Sugar Bowl - sketch and One for the Girls Image - Lost in Music, Funky Kits coloured with Promarkers Cardstock and paper from stash Embellishments - Card Candy, Craftwork Cards Hugs.Susan xxx Gotta go now and make a birthday card for tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Fiona said...

wow Susan what a fab card, love the image, you have made her look really pretty!!

Fi
x

Janie Printz said...

Wonderful card Susan & I see you are the oh so lucky winner over at Elaines ... Gotta feel a little like Christmas for you. Good job !!
Can't wait to see what you make with those wonderful goodies.
Janie

Maria Therese said...

Sweet card :) Thank you for entering the Sugar Bowl ♥

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...