Wednesday 3 August 2011

If I stand on tip toes

I can almost see the weekend from here! I tidied the dining room table before I went to bed last night so that we could eat in the dining room for the first time in weeks. The only trouble is I threw lots of stuff in a box so before I could begin crafting I had to sort out the box! I've taken out the stuff I needed in a half hearted sort of fashion so it still needs sorting. I'm going to look for the lead for the camera tomorrow too cos I'm fed up with the photos on my phone. I'm saying this now but by the time I come home from work I probably won't be in the mood! The boys were at Heads of Ayr Farm Park today with the out of school care. They seem to have had a great day and it was a lovely day here so I think they got the best day for it. This is a wee card for the Sugar Nellie Facebook challenge the colour scheme for which is Orange and Yellow. Nice and summery and not pink!!!!!!! Isn't Jelly Pip just so cute?! I really need to get some more Pips.

I'd also like to enter the following challenges Creative Craft - Summertime Tuesday Throwdown - Summertime Image - Jelly Pip from Funky Kits coloured with promarkers Cardstock and paper from stash Embellishments - Bow from stash and Card Candy from Craftwork Cards Hugs.Susan xxx

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Love these colours.
Sandra xx

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. Love colours. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
Nikki x

Anonymous said...

Wonderful colors, and that image is super sweet. Thanks for sharing your darling card with us at Tuesday Throwdown! :-)

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...