Tuesday 23 August 2011

2nd post of the day.... and there may be a 3rd later ;)

Yesterday, the lovely Fiona on the SN Facebook page set the challenge of black. I really enjoyed making this card. Little Goth Girl reminds me of me when I was a teenager! Always dressed in black and no sign of any colour anywhere! (although I have given her a bit of red to brighten her up a wee bit) Challenges - I heart to Stamp - August Sketch Stamps R Us - Anything Goes Papertake Weekly - Dies to Die For Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes Image - Little Goth Girl, Funky Kits, coloured with Promarkers Card and Paper from stash Embellishments - Cuttlebug Pirate Die, Retired Stampin Up Ribbon Tools - Big Shot Hugs.Susan xxx

5 comments:

Cass said...

Gorgeous!

Cass xxx

Fiona said...

this is fab...and look at that bow..awesome!!

fi
x

CosieHosie said...

Love it! Lovin' the colour choice and the big ribbon xx

Tammy said...

Adorable card and I love the colors!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps R Us!
Tammy :)

Lisa said...

Great colors and such cute image! Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week :)

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...