Saturday 9 July 2011

Sunny Saturday

Got round to making a card last night! Well, it's almost a Blue Peter type effort as I prepared most of it at home and just stuck it together here. It's for a friend's daughter's birthday on Monday. Now all I have to do is remember to get a stamp...... I took the photo of the card in the garden! A lovely day here again. In fact, I'm blogging in the garden, cup of coffee in hand. The children are playing quietly..... no, scratch that, the children are playing but it's still very peaceful. Coloured in some images I brought with me too but I'm finding it quite difficult to do that without having either a paper to go with them or a card in mind! Enjoy your weekends, whatever you're doing. Hugs Susan xxx

2 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Such a gorgeous creation sweetie, fab design and colours, hugs Pops x

Kerry said...

Gorgeous colours...love the felt strips and sentiment :-D xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...