Friday 29 July 2011

So much for the early night!

And I was going to have one. Honest! We're going away tomorrow for the weekend. We're off through to Andy's cousin's in East Lothian til Sunday. Looking forward to it. Hoping the weather will be kind to us. There are talks of the beach and the kind of meal that you cook outdoors when the weather is nice but don't want to say it's name in case it jinxes it. Like Voldemort..... oops. This is the card I was having all the difficulty with the other night. Although, to be fair, it's completely changed since I chucked it in the bin. I'm pleased with this effort though.

I'd like to enter it in the following challenge Less is More - Ribbon or Buttons Image - I heart Hearts set, Sentiment from So Happy for You - Stampin Up Cardstock - Whisper White - Stampin Up Ink - Early Espresso - Stampin Up Ribbon - Chocolate Chip - Stampin Up Tools - Stampamajig - Stampin Up Hugs.Susan xxx

7 comments:

Kristina Collett said...

I think this is absolutely stunning. The choclate colour is just delicious! TFS

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Cooooooeeeeee remember me lol its your very bad bloggy bud here. so sorry for my lack of blogging and commenting lately been so busy :(

Anyways this is stunning....I think we should organise crafty meets every now and then with the girlies whatcha think :D

Mwah

ali x

Jenni's Jems said...

A lovely and simply elegant card.And sympathise with binning your card,I just had one of those days were all my efforts ended in the bin!Frustrating X

Chrissie said...

Just love this one, those hearts are fab!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous hun simple and elegant, hugs pops x

Mandi said...

This is really lovely
Really striking

Thanks so much
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Anonymous said...

Your card is simply stunning. Love the way you've stamped the heart images. Gill x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...