Monday 25 July 2011

I could get used to this

What a lovely few days of sun we've had. Spent yesterday at my cousin's in Linlithgow. Had a lovely day sitting chilling in the garden sipping a g and t. Very nice! The boys can't wait to go back so they must have had a good time (I haven't broken this news to Hazel and Sean yet, lol). The boys and I then drove through to Edinburgh to stay the night at Andy's brother's and to bring Andy back today. Once we came back we went up to Sandra's who had taken the bouncy slide out for all the kids to play on and Sandra, Yvonne and I sat in the sun sipping a glass or two of wine. How very civilised!! I could get used to this weather :) Had a birthday card to make for tomorrow - which is done, but I don't want to blog it yet so I made another one. Think this may be my favourite Sassy Image - Hippy Chick. But then each one becomes my favourite as I colour her in!! I've teamed it with my very favourite Stampin' Up DSP - Elegant Soiree Image - Hippy Chick - Simply Sassy Cardstock - from stash and Baja Breeze from Stampin Up Embellishments -Soft Suede ribbon (retired) from Stampin Up Hugs. Susan xxx

4 comments:

Alison xx said...

Lovely card Susan. We were in Linlithgow yesterday too, most of the day at Beescraig before a walk in the Peel. A xx

Wiccababe said...

gorgeous card Susan, love the colour scheme and hippie chick is a favourite of mine too :)
Debz
x

Sandra said...

Lovely image, lovely PP and lovely card.
Stop making other cards and think up something fab for me....I want dazzled. LOL.

S xxx

Pop's Cards said...

WOW Sweetie, this is just fabulous, big hugs love Pops x x x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...