Monday 6 June 2011

Oooh forgot to ask

Did you watch the Doctor on Saturday?! Wasn't it fab? Can't wait for the next part of the series in the Autumn. I just {heart} Rory, I think he makes a great assistant and I have to be honest I much prefer him to Amy Pond! I won't spoil things for you in case you haven't seen it yet and are intending to watch :) The husband has just got up again to ask when was the last time I saw his book. Mmmm, shouldn't you know where it is dear, lol?!? Anyway, started these cards earlier when Yvonne and Sandra were round. They're for a swap on ILWS using our fave Stampin Up set - I picked Vintage Vogue and tbh I'm not sure why now. It was really tough and I'm kinda wishing that I went with a similar theme to the swaps I did for the Regional training back in March. Never mind, they're done now. I've done 10 the same and I'll post them off tomorrow. The photo isn't the best but you get the idea of what it looks like.

Right, this week I'm going to get the cards done that need doing and I'm going to enter a few challenges - and my own personal challenge is to make a Christmas card!!! No idea why, just decided that a few minutes ago.

Hugs.

Susan xxx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...