Wednesday 8 June 2011

Multi tasking...

I'm doing this while watching The Apprentice, which isn't as funny since Vincent got the boot last week! This is the second of last night's 2 cards. It's a card of firsts for me - first time I've used 2 stamps and masked one off so that Tatty Button is standing in front of the toadstool. It's also the first time I've chalked the background. I'm not sure you can see it on the photo properly but I'm quite pleased with the effect. In fact, I was so pleased with it I also chalked the background of another image I coloured in last night - the paper for which has been picked but it hasn't made it to a finished card yet. When it does it will be for this week's TLT Challenge! This second card was sent to me in an RAK by Vicky - I'm part of a Facebook Sugar Nellies group and Karen McIver started an RAK thread and some of us took part - we sent some stash to the next person on the list. Vicky sent me mine. It was lovely to receive a wee parcel in the post!! As you can see she's used the Winking Student from Funkykits. I think she's fab and she may have to go on my shopping list sometime soon :)

Hopeful of doing some more crafting after the Apprentice but before I turn in. I'm still waiting on my second wind though....

Hugs.

Susan xxx

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Great cards Susan...and congratulations on masking! I've done it a few times and when I get it right I let out a whoop lol. Once you get the hang of it, it's easy peasy xx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fabby cards susan..both delish :D

Ali x

stampingcaz said...

Great cards and thanks for sharing on my blog
Cazx

stampingcaz said...

Great cards and thanks for sharing on my blog
Cazx

Cass said...

two lovely cards Susan.

Cass xxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...