Thursday 16 June 2011

It's almost time!!!

for the wedding that is! The kilts arrived today. Safely and all in one piece. I have to admit after all the phone calls yesterday I wasn't at all confident that it would all go smoothly but I was proved wrong and it did. (Yesterday they phoned to say that they didn't have a shirt for Scott - well they could give me one for a 2 year old but as he's 6 I thought that might be a bit on the snug side. Anyway, the woman sorted it out and one arrived shortly after the kilts did). I think we're all set. Maybe! Fingers crossed for a lovely day weatherwise. As we're staying overnight tomorrow and Scott has a birthday party at his friend's house on Saturday afternoon I've had to do a card tonight for the birthday boy. And here it is! I've used my new stamp "Karate" from LotV. Last night Andy presented me with 2 new LotV stamps, this one and "Abracadabra". He's not a bad old stick sometimes ;)

I'd like to enter the card in the following challenge: Papertake Weekly - Dads and Lads Image - Karate from LotV stamped with Memento and coloured with Promarkers, sentiments from Ladybug Crafts Ink Cardstock - from stash Embellishments - First Steps Sizzlit alphabet Tools - Big Shot I have scheduled a post for tomorrow when we're at the wedding so fingers crossed it works ok. I shall speak to you again on Saturday :) Hugs. Susan xxx

2 comments:

Cass said...

geez you've got Andy well trained buying you stamps!!...lol.Fab card
Cass xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Susan great image and layout thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...