Friday 13 May 2011

Phew

I've been in a cold sweat. I thought blogger was terminally broken! Haven't been able to get on for a couple of nights. I've been twitching like an addict... oh dear, perhaps there is no hope. Well the kids have done their first 5 day week at school since the end of March. There don't seem to be any lasting ill effects and I've done my first full (3 days) week at work for 3 or 4 weeks - I'll reserve judgment on the ill effects on me though! I was going to get lots of cards made this week and enter lots of challenges. I'm afraid I have done neither. I have, however, made this card for a friend at work's 17 year old niece. It's the first time I've used Hippy Chick on a card. I love her though and I'm quite pleased with this one.

I'd like to enter this card in the Passion for Promarkers challenge, as the challenge this week is for teenagers!

Andy is away for a curry tonight. Now, do I do some housework or some crafting..........

Susan xxx

5 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Craft!!!! whats housework??? LOL I was at work today so didn't miss blogger being down had i been home though LOL. Loving this card. Hippy chick is my all time fav Sassy I think.

Have a fab weekend

MWah

ali x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is a fabulous creation, gorgeous colours too, biggest of hugs love pops x x x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Susan, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. A perfect card for a teenager! Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

coops said...

gorgeous card susan.your colours and design are stunning and i love the fab sassy image.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D


xx coops xx

Gro said...

Gorgeous card, Susan. Love the image.
Thanks for joining us at PfP :o)

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...