Wednesday 25 May 2011

I tidied the dining room table....

the rest of the house is still like one giant man drawer though!!

Never mind. There's always tomorrow. Still got loads of cards to make too but at least I can actually get stuff out now instead of trying to craft on top of a mound of craft stuff.

This is a card I've done for Andy's brother and his wife for their anniversary which is on Friday. They're the ones coming up for the weekend that I'm trying to tidy the house for!

Stamp -Everyday Phrases - SU

Paper - from stash

Cardstock - Bazzill and Bazzill Bling

Embellishments - Gems from stash

Tools - Big Shot, Sweet Treat Sizzix die, Fiskars Threading Water border punch

This second card I'm not so sure about. I had stamped the image when I was doing the "holistic" card but I decided I didn't like it. However, there was a piece of card lying about under it and I thought they looked ok together so I went with it. I was sooooo tempted to add lots more to the card but I resisted so it's looking a bit plain for me. I'd be interested to hear what you think...

Image - Tim Holtz stamp Cardstock - from stash Ink - Tim Holtz distress inks I did try and stamp another couple of images as I've got some cards to do but tonight's one of the nights where nothing seemed to stamp right so I've given up and hopefully I'll start afresh and inspired tomorrow. TFL Susan xxx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...