Saturday 30 April 2011

Oops a daisy

Check out my boy! Had a bit of an accident at Sam's house! Went up to Sandra and Pete's for a BBQ for lunch. Within 10 minutes Scott and Sam had collided on the trampoline and the egg that came up on the side of Scott's head was enormous. However, Uncle Pete, the ex-army medic came to the rescue with this bandage and that and a dose of calpol saw Scott make a remarkable recovery (after a while of sitting with Mummy on the sofa right enough).

We're not long home. The kids are now safely tucked up in bed and I was going to make some cards tonight as I've got loads to do but it's a bit late now so I'll leave it for tonight and hopefully get cracking tomorrow.

Susan xxx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...