Saturday 23 April 2011

I like Fezes. Fezes are cool...

and so said the Doctor. He's back :D Can't wait for next Saturday now!!!

Been a funny old day on the weather front today, it was chucking it down this morning and then this afternoon the sun came out and it stayed that way ever since. Poor Scott sat at the window waiting patiently until he saw the sun, then when he saw the sun, we didn't see him for dust!!

Did a spot of tidying earlier - I put away all the clothes that for days I have moved from the floor to my bed, to the floor when I'm going to bed and so on.... so, they're all away now. Feeling very pleased with myself now!

A couple of cards to share just now, the first is the one I did last night for Yvonne's hubby's birthday today. I love this wee LoTV image of the boy snoozing under the tree with his paper. I've also used my new Top Note Sizzix die which is an SU exclusive die. I cut it twice to get this fancy shape.

This second card is the one I wasn't very happy with last night, it didn't start off to look like this. It was for a spots n dots challenge on Facebook. I found the paper when I was putting some other scraps of paper away and I thought, perfect!! I also challenged myself not to make a square card as that's all I seem to make these days. So, watch this space to see if I can keep up with no square cards for a while. I'm betting I can't!

The image in this card is the Gorjuss girl "Bumblebee" (I think that's what she's called), the ribbon is the new Seam Binding ribbon from SU in Baja Breeze.

Susan xx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...