Saturday 5 March 2011

Woo hoo - 2 days in a row....

must be a record eh?! Been a busy day today - up early and off to Pollok Park for the Anchor Boy fun day. There were about 160ish Anchor Boys there and I think they all had a great time with all the activities on offer - including a magic show and a storyteller!! The weather was a bit damp and the park was a bit muddy but it didn't dampen the enthusiasm of all who were there. The sun came out about 3pm as we were packing up to come home. Just as we arrived home friends arrived for a visit..... so no time for a wee shower or anything to freshen up and I'm too tired to do it now that they're away so I'm afraid I'll just have to wait till morning. Still no crafting done and I'm feeling it might be a bit too late to start now. Maybe tomorrow cos I'm really desparate to play with my stash from the SECC. And I'll obviously take a photo of it to show! Here's a photo of the project I did at a class I recently did at Craftworld in Hillington. It was designed by the lovely Karen (check out her blog at Craving Craft). See you tomorrow...... Susan xx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...