Wednesday 30 March 2011

Very tired

I hate Wednesdays. They're my Mondays! On the up side though - it's a short week, I'm off on Friday as the kids stop school for the holidays.
Had a party at Anchor Boys tonight as we'll be off for the next 2 weeks. They were given Easter Eggs at the end. Goodness me, I've never heard so many ungrateful children with lots of cries of "I don't like that one".....
No photo to share tonight. Got some cards to do but really can't be bothered moving. Need to make a card to take into work tomorrow as it's for someone at work who shares the same birthday as me :D
Spoke to Jenny today who said that she loved her card so much (the one from Sunday) that she's going to frame it! How lovely.
Susan xx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...