Tuesday 15 March 2011

There's a giant pink pig on the tv

No. Seriously. There is! I've just come back in from a visit to Brownies (I'm their visiting elder) followed by a Kirk Session meeting. I was full of plans to do some more crafting tonight. Unfortunately DH wants to watch one of the many things we've taped on Sky+ so I can't do some crafting. Hence the pink pig. We're watching Blue Bloods and there was a woman camped outside a philanderer's house using a megaphone to say he was a pig and she had giant pig with her! Need to get something done though as there's very little chance of crafting tomorrow night. Got work :( then Anchor Boys, then home for dinner and probably bed as I have to get up at stupid o'clock the next day to get a flight to Manchester :( Got loads to do and I'm going to list them here so I don't forget - birthday cards for 19th (2) and 24th March, a Wedding Invitation Acceptance, 2 Christening Cards for 27th March and 3rd April, a special card for a lovely thing my friend's wee girl did (more of that when I've made it). I'm sure there's more but that's all that springs to mind at the moment. Oh and help me decide.... should I put in a sneaky Stampin' Up order now or wait until the beginning of April....... Susan xx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...