Monday 28 March 2011

Spring has sprung...

Well, maybe... It's been a lovely day here but I fully expect that come Friday when the kids have finished school for 2 weeks that it will start raining/snowing/some other horrible weather that I haven't thought about. Had coffee with my friends Sandra and Yvonne this morning (as is our usual Monday custom) which was nice. I say it's our usual Monday custom but with one thing and another this is the first time in about 3 weeks we've done it. And it will be the last time for about 3 weeks as the kids are barely at school during April (ok, I think they might be there on one Monday....) We met up here again at lunchtime and then after lunch but before going for the cherubs we spent some time crafting, which was nice. I had a commission from my friend for her daughter's 8th birthday to do. I used the LoTV "Stroppy Cow" stamp, (yeah, ok I know her name is really "It's My Party" but my name is very descriptive.... I delivered it to my friend this evening and it was met with approval and the words "Oh, that's just like Julie Ann" Hope the birthday girl likes it too.

Got some other things need doing tonight too as they need to go in the post tomorrow.

I'm also signing off now, as this is the 2nd time I've typed this. I started to put labels on the post and somehow managed to delete everything in the post, so I'm quitting while I'm ahead.

TFL

Susan xx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...