Saturday 19 March 2011

Productive day....

loads of washings done and hung out and dried because it was such a lovely day. The ironing basket is groaning a bit now but let's leave that for another day and maybe the ironing fairy will drop by and do it for me.... Boys had a party this afternoon - it was the wee girl across the street's birthday and she was having a bouncy castle!!! Very lucky with the weather, bet they were glad they weren't having it last Saturday in the snow lol! Party started at 2pm and by 1pm I still had no birthday card. I'd been to the shops round the corner but the cards were crap and they were £2.49 worth of crap, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. So I sat down and.....

came up with this! I used one of the precoloured squares from LoTV. I actually love the way the wee card turned out and it's much better (at least I think so) than the ones I saw for £2.49 in the shop.

Anyway, the boys were shipped off to the party and I asked DH if we had any plans while they were away. I was thinking maybe we could get in and gut the spare room. He had a slightly panicked look on his face when I asked and I realised he wanted to watch the rugby so I said "oh, that's ok, can I go and craft".....

So, kids were at a party, DH watched the rugby and I crafted. What could be better?! Got quite a lot done but I shall share the pictures through the week - just in case the spurt of creativity doesn't last ;)

DH has BFF's DH round on a "play date" (beer) tonight so I have come to bed with the laptop and my book.

TFL.

Susan xx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...