Tuesday 29 March 2011

Parent's Night tonight.....

and I always love hearing the teachers say nice things about my kids. Even if these women are clearly completely deranged.... lol! Both boys are wonderful apparently. I always worry about parents' nights just in case something has gone horribly wrong. Got some oval shapes to cut out tonight for Anchor Boys tomorrow - they will represent eggs on the Easter Egg hunt at the party tomorrow night. The boys have to find an egg to get a chocolate one in return. They all seem to enjoy it but I'm not looking forward to cutting out 45 oval shapes!! Still got some other crafting to do but I don't know what mood I'll be in after 45 oval shapes.... Fingers crossed though. I made this card this morning - my friend is leaving work on Thursday(he works in our Cardiff office) so I needed to post it today. He's taken a redundancy package - I think it was quite a scary decision for him but I feel sure he's made the right one. I had the image coloured in and I was just playing about this morning with some card and it just all came together. Wish all inspiration came like that.

TFL

Susan xx

2 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Oh he is such a cutie, a delish card.

Just to let you know that I've moved to a new blogger blog....wordpress was not for me. My FB and blogger accounts were hacked so I'm starting afresh hope you will join me over at my new abode.

Ali x

mixamatoasties said...

I have joined your new house Ali. Is Mr Saunders at home?! xxxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...