Saturday 12 March 2011

Oops,how did that happen

I didn't mean to be away for a couple of days! I have no excuse either, other than complete laziness and my mojo being on holiday :( Have been supposed to be doing lots of crafting this week. Think I've achieved very little though. Haven't even managed to tidy the dining room table. Ah well. Today is another day eh?! Was out with some friends from work last night - had a lovely wee meal at Paperino's in Sauchiehall Street. The tablet ice cream was particularly yummy!!!! I came home with good intentions of crafting but I sat and watched tv instead and then had an early night. Anyway, enough of all that nonsense. Today is the start of a new week. Yeah, I know it isn't technically the start of a new week but let's make it a the start of my new crafting week.... A couple of pictures for you - the first is Craig's birthday card - it was his birthday 3 weeks ago and I struggled with what to do for my growing boy. 9 years old - too big for babyish cards, lol! I used the Beware Pirates Stampin' Up set and some chocolate chip and very vanilla CS. The images are stamped in Chocolate Chip and Real Red. If you want to order any Stampin' Up stuff please feel free to contact me.

This is the card for a friend's husband's birthday which is today. We're all going up to their house later so I'm hoping she's not blog hopping this afternoon - otherwise it won't be much of a surprise! I've used the Stampin' Up Punch Bunch SAB set (just finished) for the greeting, paper and card from stash and I'd be lying if I said I could remember what it was. Quite pleased with it. I hope the recipient likes it too.

I'm going off now to try and tidy up the dining room table so that I have a blank canvas for starting to craft later. I may be away for some time so if I don't appear back send chocolate!!!!

TFL.

Susan xx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...