Thursday 24 March 2011

One more sleep

till tomorrow's Stampin' Up! field training in Edinburgh. I'm very excited about it. Swaps are all made. Well, nearly. Got a few things left to finish off and a couple of pictures to take but essentially they're finished. My friend Jen is picking me up tomorrow at 7.20am.... She's doing one of the demos for the training so she's to be at the hotel for 9.30am. Oh well, at least it's not getting up for work, lol. Still got loads to do tonight, not least clear the dining room table for the boys in da house to have their dinner tomorrow night when I'm having a lovely meal without them in the hotel.... Depending on how late I finish I might post a couple of photos later. Susan xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Safe journey and have a fabby time :D

Mwah

Ali x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...