Sunday 6 March 2011

OK, I'm going to have to do some crafting now....

Because this is the last photo of anything I've made on my phone. If I want to blog tomorrow with a photo I'll need to do something tonight..... I have been sitting here for ages trying to turn it round so you don't get a crick in the neck from looking at it. I've tried everything. It clearly hasn't worked!! Sorry. The other 2 photos I've put on recently were fine, don't know why this one should be different! This was a card I did for a friend's birthday at the start of last month. I love the wee image of the boy "reading" his paper. I had also just come across the pack of Tim Holtz tickets so I've been using them on a lot of cards. I just {heart} them. Anyway, I'm off now to see if inspiration strikes. Let's hope so or I'll be forced into blogging oblivion again ;)

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...