Monday 21 March 2011

It was on a Monday morning...

that the gas man came to call. Again. Another Monday, another family friendly gas appointment. This time I think the boiler may be fixed! Let joy be unconfined :) I used the time productively though. Did a bit of housework, hung a wash out cos it was a lovely day. Made some lentil soup. Well, it would have been lentil soup if I'd had any lentils so it's just vegetable. Still tasty but not what I was after :(

After all that I treated myself to a spot of crafting. Made some of my swaps for the Stampin' Up! field training that I'm going to on Friday. It's my first training with them and I'm very excited about it!

I had to clear all my stuff off the dining room table so it's currently sitting in the washing basket until I unpack it all again and get on with some more later.

I promised the other card I made for my Aunt and here it is. This is the second time I stamped and coloured the wee baby, didn't like it the first time so I started again. This is definitely my favourite of the two cards I made.

TFL.

Susan xx

1 comment:

Kerry said...

You could have entered this in our WOW challenge!! Love the image (heehee) and the shape you've cut her out in xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...