Sunday 13 March 2011

I have a tidy dining room table....

unfortunately that means that the craft stuff has been tidied up! A blank canvas to start tomorrow though. I'm expecting the gas man between 1oam and 2pm so rather than do housework..... I thought I'd use the time to craft tomorrow :) Well that's the plan anyway. I've been very lazy tonight. I've sat on the computer browsing this and that and watching tv. Can't believe the time and I've actually done nothing constructive for hours! Although now that I think of it I did have a burst of energy a wee while ago. Went into the kids room, and started picking up the dirty washing and putting stuff away - anyway I touched one of Craig's games which suddenly went off and I nearly hit the ceiling in fright!! I covered it with clothes so they wouldn't hear it. Thankfully everyone seems to have emerged from the experience unscathed and the offending game is now sitting with me in the living room in case it goes off again, lol! Then I decided I'd have a wee Tassimo hot choc. The Tassimo decided to have a wee fit to itself and started leaking, don't know what I'd done to offend it. So I then ended up cleaning up that mess and discovered a wee puddle where the old kettle had been leaking but hadn't been mopped up. Maybe it's better just to sit and do nowt of an evening eh?! Never mind. I'm going to have a wee read of my Craft Stamper mag before I go to bed and hopefully get some inspiration for my crafting session tomorrow. Susan xx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...