Tuesday 22 March 2011

Here we go again...

I'm off to Birmingham in the morning. Let's hope that the trip to the airport is slightly more successful than last week's experience. It means that I have to miss Anchor Boys tomorrow night as I'll probably not be back in time :( Don't you just hate it when work gets in the way of stuff you actually want to do ;) So, no picture tonight. There's a couple of things I've made and have yet to take photos of. I also feel bad that I haven't posted a friend's birthday card yet. When I say posted, I actually mean finished and posted..... it's started but unlike Magnus Magnusson I haven't finished it yet. Swaps for Friday's training are almost done. And I've a couple of other things need doing but sadly it won't be tonight as I'm going to finish this, dry my hair and go off to bed. It also means that the craft stuff will be lying on the dining room table for another night. Ah well, such is life eh?! Susan xx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...