Monday 14 March 2011

Family friendly huh?!

Not! The gas man was booked for a family friendly call between 10am and 2pm today. It was nearly 2.30pm when he came and nearly 3.30pm when he left! Kids need picked up at 3pm. It's a good job my friend Sandra was around, she picked up her small boy and my small boy (the big ones are at badminton club on a Monday) and went back to hers. Not that the small boy minded of course. I did a wee bit of housework this morning and then sat down with my crafting stuff. Didn't achieve quite as much as I'd hoped but never mind. Sandra came round later and we had lunch and then did a spot more crafting before she went up to school. This is a card for a party Craig is going to on Sunday - bit worried, I've lost the invite and apart from being in a local neighbourhood centre I've no idea where it is!! I used the Stampin' Up! Beware Pirates set and the cuttlebug cut and emboss skull and crossbones. Anyone who knows me knows how much I hate tearing but just look how much is on this card! I went a bit mad. I love it though.

This second card is the promised Valentine's card I made for DH. Got the idea for it from the LotV Ideas for Inspiration blog. I used the Sugar Nellie Sent with Love stamp ( think that's whats she's called). The I (heart) you is done using Stampin' Up! School Book Serif alpha and the I (heart) Hearts set. Sandra had also seen this card on the LotV blog and thought she'd use it as an idea for my birthday card...... Ooops!

Back tomorrow with some more creations.
TFL.
Susan xx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...